Thursday 30 November 2017

Freebie Alert


“Every nerve in my body was in overdrive. Every touch of his hands, lips and tongue felt like fireworks of pure pleasure bursting inside of me”

•·.·´¯`·.·•Read the story that started it all•·.·´¯`·.·•
No Regrets book 1 is FREE on Amazon for a limited time.
Grab your copy before the price goes back up:

Blurb:
If life ever taught me anything, it’s that nothing should be taken for granted.
One moment is all it takes to break a promise…Friendship becomes love
One second is all it takes to end a life…Love becomes pain
One distraction is all it took to change our destiny…Pain becomes hate
One moment. One second. One distraction.
Hate becomes consuming
I’m in love with my best friend and that one second changed everything.

#NoRegretsOneyearAnniversary
#AimeeNoalane #NoRegretsSeries #Free #authorsofinstagram 

Post a Comment

Instagram

© MillsyLovesBooks. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.