Thursday 26 October 2017

Teaser - Tempting Sophia by Jessica Prince


๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’šTeaser Time๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™
Tempting Sophia, a Steamy Romantic Comedy from Jessica Prince is coming November 2.
SYNOPSIS:

Having my heart broken once was enough to make me give up on the idea of love all together. Instead of searching for The One I decided to embrace variety and turn my back on monogamy. I made a living convincing women they didn’t need a man to feel complete. 

And I totally rocked at it.

Until the man who shattered my happily ever after came waltzing back into my life, determined to make me fall for him all over again.

He claims that I’m the love of his life. He wants a second chance, and it seems like he’ll stop at nothing to tempt the hell out of me. But if Dominic Abbatelli thinks he can win me back with his puppy dog eyes, heartfelt apologies, and declarations of love then he’s...probably right.


PreOrder Tempting Sophia for JUST 99¢
(Price will increase after release)



#TemptingSophia #JessicaPrince #Preorder #RomCom #ComingSoon #Teaser



Coming November 2 from @JessPrince2013 TEMPTING SOPHIA — a steamy romantic comedy #preorder #romcom #TEASER http://amzn.to/2y0GUSN

Post a Comment

Instagram

© MillsyLovesBooks. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.