Wednesday 6 April 2016

Review: Reunited by JJ Harper


SYNOPSIS:
Book 2
Can the past ever be forgiven?
The reunion between Ryan and Nico was sweet as sugar and as hot as hell, but after ten years apart can they find true happiness?
When the one man Nico had wished to never see again suddenly appears, is it purely the coincidence it appears to be, or is there a reason he showed up at the exact moment Nico and Ryan found each other again?
Ryan and Nico both discover living with each other is not easy. They know the love they share is real but they’re not the same men they once were. The passion between the two men continues to rocket sky high but so does the tension, causing tempers to rise between them. When secrets emerge and the past threatens the two men, can they pull together or will it too much for Ryan to cope with?
By the time the puzzle has been solved it may just be too late for one or even both of them.
REVIEW:
4 Stars
This is the second book of Nico and Ryan and their relationship and carries on from the cliffhanger at the end of Reunion. Reunited begins with us finding out who exactly Marcus's husband is and you're left with a Oh No feeling. 
We have 2 Hot Alpha men learning to navigate through the baggage their past brings into their lives. 
“I love you Nico, but I hate your past. Or more that I hate how your past has decided to control us.”
The struggles are there from the very beginning but also is the undeniable love that Ryan and Nico feel for each other.
"You are my other half, shit my better half, my everything." -(Nico)
“I feel so much more alive now, my eyes are brighter and it's because of Nico.” - (Ryan)
This book gave me everything Humour, Friendship, Love and Drama. I found all the side characters to be just as engaging. Hoping Troy gets his own book there's just something about him that I want to know more.
The sex and the chemistry they share was once again scorching hot and the book was very well written. Ryan and Nico can withstand anything as long as their together!! 
There will be a book 3 and I'm left wondering what next ???
I would recommend reading Reunion not just because it follows on but because it is another great read.
REUNION FOR JUST 99C/99P BOOK 1
http://www.amazon.com/Reunion/dp/B01AKXRKO0
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Reunion/dp/B01AKXRKO0
Available on Kindle Unlimited.

 
I'm a slighty crazy book fiend with an addiction to Kindle and the one-click button! 

A very late starter to writing although reading is and always has been a passion of mine.

Writing a book never crossed my mind until being forced to give up work because of a long term illness. I started spending so much time reading that ideas started to grow in my mind for a story of my own, Rising Up developed.

I live quietly in the beautiful South Lincolnshire countryside with my gorgeous husband, who is my biggest fan and provides me with masses of support, and my dog, a deeply dippy Dogue de Bordeaux who keeps me amused with her antics.

Life is never boring here.

Post a Comment

Instagram

© MillsyLovesBooks. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.