Monday 11 April 2016

Release Day Blitz: How To Tame Beasts & Other Wild Things by A. Wilding Wells

 

SYNOPSIS:
An artsy young woman, given the impossible task by her estranged father to score her widowed brother-in-law a wife, instead finds love, self-discovery and redemption. 

“My name is Matilda Pearl. My life is a non-stop riddle I hope to one day solve. 
I’ve learned to protect my heart; fate has dealt me more than a few shit cards in my twenty-two years. Invisibility tops my list, not to mention tragedy. 
I was yanked out of a Paris-France life by my ass of a father, and thrown into a one year journey on a farm in Wisconsin. I’ve been assigned the impossible: Wife Catcher. 
Simply put, until I replace myself I’m Mary Poppins, the beast tamer, ringmaster of the unruly, complete with twin toddlers and a beast of a man. Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to my three-ring circus.
“The Beast – Balthazar Cox – is repulsive…as in that sexy, I-just-died-and-went-to-heaven sort of repulsive. He walks the earth like he owns it, with his tatted trunk of a body and chiseled-rough, blazing good looks. The beastly Brit – did I mention that he’s English? – also happens to be my widowed brother-in-law, a man haunted by betrayal and abandonment, and for whom I’m on task to find a wife. If I succeed I’ll be rewarded with my juicy trust fund. And, yes, it will happen. You can keep your diamonds and designer clothes…. With my bag of loot, I plan on becoming the Patron Saint of Lost and Found Animals.
“When the past resurfaces more than once for both of us, all hell breaks loose. Can you be lost and found at once? In other words, sometimes lies can be cathartic. Some people heal us; some of us heal others. 
“This is mostly a love story, an unlikely sexy romance with whiplash twists, boundaries that shouldn’t be crossed, and multiple risks of losing everything. It may have more heartache, and drama than some but in the end it’s about truth, discovery and forgiveness. Maybe it was wrong to fall for him. Or maybe the hole in his heart was always waiting for me to fill it. Now there’s a riddle for you.”

Tender, textured, suspenseful and triumphant. A mind blowing, fast paced, sexually-tense passion, that is an emotional ride of second chances, healing and redemption.





REVIEW:
4 Stars 

Balthazar Cox is a rugged Hot Brit (just how I like my man). Matilda Pearl is a Loving, Sweet but Fiercely Independent woman.
 

Circumstances bring these two unlikely souls together. Opposites attract in an Explosive & Passionate way, With a Beastly Brit, Clumsy Sweet woman, Two Adorable twin boys & a farm/circus of animals.
The riddles added to the already fun banter between them, but the riddles! ( swoon worthy ) .........
"Die without me, never thank me.
Walk right through me, never feel me.
Always watching, never speaking.
Always lurking, never seen."
" Air "
"Yes, air. Thank you for being mine today."
A Beautiful added touch!!

I fell in love with Jax & Jinx, Balthazar 3 Year old twin boys, loved how they were the most important part of Their Family & we're Absolutely Hilarious to boot.

This book will take you on a rollercoaster of a ride !!!!! Some may find it over the top but I personally want that in a story to get lost in other lives.





About
I'm a mother of four sons, a country dweller, a foodie, an animal and nature lover and an entrepreneur. I started my first company when I was twenty-three with my husband and partner, the lovely man I am still married to and work with twenty-four years later. Together we've always created. I've written several books in other genres under a different name. My first novel is A Mess of Reason. My second book, How To Tame Beasts And Other Wild Things, is due out April 11.
About My Writing
I live with my characters day and night. Most of the time I feel like a voyeur in their lives, which magically seem to unfold right in front of me. They’re in my dreams and on my brain non-stop. I’ll spend weeks editing and revising one book with the next plot swimming through my head and being scribbled onto endless reams of paper. When I write I feel everything - and I do mean EVERYTHING - about them. I’m turned on by them. I laugh at and with them. I get pissed at them. I bitch at them. I cry if something awful is happening to them. My heart speeds up when they fight. I get goose bumps because of them.
I’ll admit it sometimes feels a little like I’m playing God when I write (either that or a puppeteer). I love writing about strong characters that have flaws and imperfections to deal with, work on or resolve. I adore twists, turns and funky plot oddities that make life the crazy thing that it really is. I love putting my characters in awkward situations that allow for interesting, heated and often sexy dialogue to play out.

Post a Comment

Instagram

© MillsyLovesBooks. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.