Wednesday 26 July 2017

Sales Blitz - Puck Buddies Series by Tara Brown

Title: Puck Buddies Series
Author: Tara Brown
Genre: Contemporary Romance - Sports
Blurb:
The princess and the puck.
Sami Ford has it all.
Looks.
Money.
Happiness.
Her life is perfect.
But only if one doesn't look too closely.
Matt Brimley is a sports god.
Hockey fans adore him.
Girls everywhere want to worship at his skates.
He’s living the dream.
If the dream involved everyone expecting you to be nothing but a jock.
These two rich kids could be the perfect couple.
If he didn't think she was a spoiled princess, and she didn't think he was a dumb puck, they might be.
But hating someone doesn’t mean you can’t puck them.
Blurb:
Life is full of expectations. For Brady Coldwell it’s always been about the game. Hockey is and always will be, his life. His family sacrificed everything to get him here and he won’t let them down. He knows what’s expected of him. Natalie Banks is no different. She too knows what it means to have everyone sacrifice for you. She knows about the debt that’s left owing in the end and the price you pay for making up your own mind. But when an innocent mistake lands them as roommates, neither of them is prepared for the feelings they have or the consequences of their actions. How do you negotiate matters of the heart? How do you say no when it simply feels so right? 
Blurb:
Natalie Banks is exactly where she wants to be.
She has a dream job in the city she loves.
Her boyfriend is a sports god who worships the ground she walks on, and makes a mean plate of spaghetti.
And her and her best friend have come up with something no one ever imagined they would.
What more can a girl ask for?
Sami Ford is living the dream.
She’s satisfied her parents as far as school is concerned.
She has reinvented herself from a spoiled princess to a successful saleswoman making her own money for the first time.
And she has a thing with the hottest Ranger in New York.
How much more does a girl need?
But like they always say, when one aspect of your life is perfect, expect something else to fall apart.
When death, a baby, and a proposal hit them all in the same week, fall apart becomes an understatement.
These best friends find themselves leaning on each other more than they ever have.
Bed Buddies!

I believe growing up in a really small town gives a person a little advantage when it comes to the imagination. You need one or you go mad.
Needless to say, mine saved me. After it got me into trouble first, that is. That's the problem with a vivid imagination, all the lies you tell.
I am happily married with two daughters.
I have two giant dogs, two savage cats, and a penchant for a glass of red.
Also, I drag my bread through the sauce. I can't help myself, bread is life.
According to my age, I am meant to be a responsible adult, but it isn't going well at all. I would still head off to Hogwarts tomorrow and I suspect there isn't a single wardrobe I haven't crept into, hoping to find the door to Narnia. And don't even get me started on the King's Road, I get lost.
Fortunately, I am an international bestseller so I have wormed my way into a quirky or eccentric category.
Thank God for that.
I am represented by Natalie Lakosil from the Bradford Literary Agency and am published traditionally with Montlake Romance.
Buy Links:
Puck Buddies: http://amzn.to/2gZNAtU
Excerpt from Roommates:
“Wanna go for dinner?” I test the water after a minute. She sighs and gives me a look, stopping us both in the middle of the street during the busiest time of day. I drag her to the side of the building we are next to and hold her tight. “No. I want you to come to our place for dinner. I’m tired and I want to put on something grungy and maybe force you to watch something girlie.” “Okay.” I wrinkle my nose. “Rough week?” “No. Just tired because it’s new, and I’m still lost and I miss Hartford and all the people and how fun it was. But I’m catching on and a girl named Linna was nice to me today. She sat with me at lunch and we talked. She’s from Providence too. She said you guys were in seventh grade together, but you probably won’t remember her. Dark hair and blue eyes and really pretty.” My insides clench. “Linna Mackenzie?” “Yeah!” Her eyes are wide and then they dull. “Really?” She reads my face like a book. “You are why I can’t have nice things.” I bend down and kiss her cheek. “You are my nice thing.” How the fuck is it possible she works with a girl I fucked when I was fifteen? Fuck! “You are everything.” She makes duck lips and looks off to the right. Her sour mood is going strong tonight and I suspect I am the cause of it all. “Do you want to go back to Hartford?” I run my hands along her neck and cheek. She’s cold. Her bright eyes widen as she lifts her face to mine and shrugs. “I don't know. I need to give this more of a chance, I think.” I bend and kiss her softly. “Whatever you want to do, I’m with you on it. I already told you that.” She melts into me and lets me hold her. “And I’m sorry about Linna. I was fifteen.” She laughs against my lips. “You should trade out West.” I shake my head. “That won’t help.” She pulls back and rolls her eyes. “Gross.”

Post a Comment

Instagram

© MillsyLovesBooks. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.