Friday 27 May 2016

Release Day: Dark Edges, The Edges Series by Kane Caldwell

Title: Dark Edges
Series: The Edges Series 
Author: Kane Caldwell
Genre: Contemporary/Erotic Romance
Release Date: May 27, 2016

I’m not your good ole boy or boy-next-door type of guy. If that’s what you’re looking for, I suggest you move on. I curse a lot, work too fucking much, and keep to myself. My edges are hard, rough, and even dark at times. I never thought I would wind up in the business I’m in. I may not always play by the rules, but I go where the money is, keep my nose clean, and my affairs organized. Who knew one fucking e-mail would change everything in my controlled life. I swore I’d never touch a case like hers again, but there was something intriguing behind every word I read. She had my attention, she would have my services, but I never thought she’d steal my heart. My name is Chase Black, owner of Dark Edges PI. I’m your good girl and I once had everything. A big beautiful house with a view of gorgeous mountains, an expensive car, stress-free job, a wardrobe any woman would die for, but one thing was missing… the ever-absent husband. I never expected to be in the position I’m in, but I needed answers. I sent one e-mail thinking I would figure it all out. It wasn’t the route I intended to take. The life I’d been living was a lie and he gave me the answers I needed. What happened next I wasn’t prepared for. He had my information, he took the case, but I never thought he’d capture my heart. My name is Naomi McAllister, owner of a broken heart. This is our story…

I’m Kane Caldwell, an aspiring contemporary erotica Author. Writing had started years ago as a hobby but quickly turned into a passion. I am the epitome of a country boy with my jeans, t-shirt, hat, scruffy face, and work boots on, driving my truck. I’m in my mid-forties, but my mind tells me different. I live in the south where the weather is warm but most times sweltering hot. I have two teenage boys that I’m very proud to call my sons. I may be a simple guy but I do have a few jagged edges. When I have down time, I love to be surrounded by family, friends, great food or engrossed in a good book. Like I said…simple guy with simple pleasures.
HOSTED BY:

Post a Comment

Instagram

© MillsyLovesBooks. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.