Wednesday 29 March 2017

Release Boost - Anaconda by Lauren Landish


Title: Anaconda 
Author: Lauren Landish 
Genre: Romantic Comedy  





They say size doesn’t matter... 



Football star and internet sensation Gavin “Anaconda” Adams is the biggest celebrity our little town has ever seen.

But I had no idea who he was when I accidentally walked in on him naked.  

I was shocked, seeing all of him, a cocky grin on his face. I didn’t know what to do.

So I ran.

Now I’m in a world of trouble. No matter what I do, I can’t get that image out of my head. His strong muscular thighs. His washboard abs. His big, throbbing, toe-curling… Jesus!

To make matters worse, Gavin wants a date with me. He’s seen the lust in my eyes, and he’s not taking no for an answer. I should tell him to get lost. He’s nothing but trouble, and he’s only here for a week. 

But with one look, I go weak in the knees. And whenever I hear his deep, rich voice, I feel my defenses crumbling. 

It’s only one night. What could it hurt?

Anaconda is a full-length Sexy Romantic Comedy with an HEA, no cheating, and no cliffhanger!







Brianna
I freeze as Gavin strolls into the coffee shop, moving with a swag that steals the breath from my lungs. He’s dressed in black pants and a white dress shirt that’s opened at the front, showcasing the tanned skin underneath. And he looks damn good. Not as good as he did standing in front of me naked. But still good.
For a moment I freeze, unsure of what to do, but then I quickly duck down behind the counter before he can see me.
What the hell are you doing?” I hear Mindy demand in a whisper from above me. I give her a shushing gesture as I hear the sound of footsteps approaching.
Hi, welcome to the Beangal’s Den,” I hear her say pleasantly. “How can I help you?”
I’m looking for someone,” I hear Gavin say. I close my eyes and hold in a groan at his deep tone. God, that voice. I feel like I’m lying on a bed of velvet whenever he speaks.
Sure, sir . . .”
Mindy Parker, you bitch, you’d better not give me away.
Gavin Adams.”
It’s a pleasure, Mr. Adams. I’m Mindy, the assistant manager here at the shop,” Mindy says flirtatiously. “We here at Grand Waterways are happy to host D-town’s biggest celebrity.” I have to roll my eyes at her audacity of putting emphasis on biggest, and if I weren’t hiding, I’d give her a good smack to boot.
Nice to meet you too, Mindy,” Gavin says, seemingly ignoring her play on words. “I’m looking for one of your co-workers, one of the maids. She’s about my age, maybe a little younger?”
Gonna need a little more than that,” Mindy says, and I bite my lower lip, hoping she’s not about to play a prank and betray me. “There’s a lot of part timers here. The hotel has a work assistance deal with the university. Do you have a name?”
No,” Gavin says. “She ran out on me before I could get it.”
Thank God he didn’t get a good look at my name tag.
Ran out on you?” Mindy says, a note of humor entering her voice.
My heart pounds in my chest as I wait for his response. If he’s here to find out my identity so he can report me to my asshole boss, I’m screwed.
I hold in a groan as hear Gavin clear his throat. “Um, yeah, I bumped into her in a vending machine room on the top floor,” he lies.
Relief sweeps through me and I close my eyes in gratitude. Good, he’s not here to find out who I am so he can report me and make a big deal out of it. My eyes pop back open and go wide a second later as what he’s really here for hits me.
No way.
Oh really?” Mindy hums innocently, making me want to smack her upside the head. She’s enjoying this a little too much. “How about you tell me what she looks like?”
Well, she’s about five eight or so, with rich brown hair and big, beautiful brown eyes,” Gavin says, a slight catch in his voice. “And a face that’s just . . . perfect.”
My breath stills in my lungs as I listen to his description of me, and I have to wonder if he’s talking about someone else. I’ve got plain brown hair and there’s nothing special about my eyes.
Damn, I’m jealous. You’re making me wish I were this chick with the way you’re talking about her,” Mindy jokes. “She sounds absolutely gorgeous.”
She is gorgeous,” Gavin says, his voice heavy.
I nearly choke, I’m so flattered. I wish I looked like the girl he’s describing. I almost feel like he’s lying, but it’s obvious he’s not. He came all the way down here just to find me. I bite my lower lip, my heart racing. It’s just so hard to believe.
Mindy taps a finger to her lips. “Hmm . . . now that I think about it, I might know who you’re talking—” Mindy begins to say, but before she can complete her sentence, I pinch her leg as hard as I can. “OW!” Mindy squeals.
What’s wrong?” Gavin asks as Mindy glances down at me, rubbing her thigh while I shake my head, mouthing no, no, no!
A sudden sharp pain,” Mindy says smoothly as if nothing happened. “You know, one of those annoying, pesky things that just seems to stab you out of nowhere?”










Lauren Landish is a #1 Contemporary Bestselling Romance Author. Her Sports Novel Blitzed reached #2 on the US Amazon Kindle Bestseller list and #1 in Canada in May 2016. Additionally, her other books have frequently cracked the top 10 and 20 on the Amazon Kindle Bestsellers lists.
Writing has always been her first love and she's happy to write for women who are thirsty for a little heat in the bedroom!
Lauren now resides in North Carolina with her boyfriend and her fur baby.










Post a Comment

Instagram

© MillsyLovesBooks. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.