Wednesday 29 March 2017

Promo - P O S S E S S I O N by Jaimie Roberts

hosting POSSESSION REVIEW compressed

P O S S E S S I O N IS NINE – TENTHS OF HIS LAW
Download P O S S E S S I O N by Jaimie Roberts and Read for FREE with KindleUnlimited Subscription

POSSESSION READERS VIEWS

Description

On my fourteenth birthday, I was promised to a very wealthy man… A domineering man. A powerful man. On that day, the first of two transactions were made with my very unloving parents. I became his possession. Something to own. Something to keep. An object intended only for his desire, his pleasure, and his … indulgence. Although promised to this man, I at least remained safe … untouched … pure. I was to be his and his alone. On my eighteenth birthday, the second transaction took place. I escaped… But he came for me. Now, I’m his. He owns my body and my soul. And, as if all of that wasn’t enough, he wants to own my heart too. I’m trying to resist him—trying to fight that irresistible monster inside of him. But, as with everything else in my life, nothing is ever that easy. Warning: Contains graphic scenes with sexual assault content. Please proceed with caution.
possession teaser for tour

Goodreads

Click ‘want to read’
possession cover

Other Books by Jaimie Roberts

jaimie book banner

Author Bio

02712-jaimie2broberts
Jaimie Roberts was born in London, but moved to Gibraltar in 2001. She is married with two sons, and in her spare time, she writes.
In June 2013, Jaimie published her first book, Take a Breath, with the second released in November 2013. With the reviews, Jaimie took time out to read and learn how to become a better writer. She gets tremendous enjoyment out of writing, and even more so from the feedback she receives.

Connect with Jaimie

Thank you for touring with Jo&IsaBooks

https://www.facebook.com/JoandIsalovebooks/

Post a Comment

Instagram

© MillsyLovesBooks. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.