Tuesday 25 October 2016

Review - Savage Beast, Savage People #2 by Charleigh Rose


Warning: Taboo, ménage, dirty talk, hot as f*ck.



Jade

I dated a mobster. A monster. A maniac.

He left me scarred, marred and done with men in general. The last thing I need is another man in the very same lifestyle. I might let Cole Savage into my bedroom, but I can't let him into my heart.

Cole

She’s been hurt before. She thinks I'll hurt her again.

Problem is, I’m not the one who is trying to hurt her.

Her ex-boyfriend is a part of the Lucky Lucianos, an up-and-coming Italian mafia in New York city. He thought he could get away with what he did to her, but he won't be so lucky when I get my hands on him.

Savage Beast on Goodreads:
So were back with the sexy as sin Savages and the title Savage Beast most definitely suited Cole. If we thought Step-daddy Savage was hot then this was an inferno. 
Cole and Jade first met 4 years ago and even though nothing has happen the chemistry and banter between these two is hot and it's only a matter of time that they explode. And what an explosion we got don't get me wrong it's not just an all out fuck fest!! there is still a strong story base and i loved the back story we got.
But it is a short erotic read so if that's your thing then your going to love this so get to one clicking!!

I'm looking forward to Carter and Quinn's story next.





A secret duo of romance authors who teamed up for the sake of fun, sexy smut. Our philosophy:

1. Our heroes should always be so alpha, you won't be able to read them in public.

2. Heroines will always be sassy, strong and take zero sh*t from their men.

3. Taboo, dark, twisted, weird, bizarre and original. We won't give you what you've already seen a million times before.

4. The sex will be explicit, hot, smutty, and completely insane. Make sure your door is locked and you have a toy around when you read us.


We're dedicated to fulfilling your fantasies and to having fun with each other. We created this pen name so we can play around with our readers and each other (naughty naughty). Buckle up and join the ride!
Facebook page:

Post a Comment

Instagram

© MillsyLovesBooks. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.