Saturday 26 May 2018

BOOK TOUR ~ HEADMASTER by Author Jaimie Roberts

hosting HEADMASTER BOOK TOUR 1Book Tour, HEADMASTER by Author Jaimie Roberts
TANTALISING, SEXY….TABOO
I’m allowed to crush, but blurring the lines is strictly forbidden.
HEADMASTER REVIEWS VIEWS
FREE with KindleUnlimited.
1-Click your next Romantic Suspense
At one time, I had truly believed that I’d experienced enough drama in my life. Clearly, I’d been wrong. It all began the night before I was due to start my final year of school—the night of my eighteenth birthday. Since I had been considered “missing” for three years, I had failed to finish off the last year of my education. This was why I needed to let loose a little. I was turning eighteen and was finally legal to drink, so, why not? The next morning, I would be going to school with a bunch of ladies three years younger than I was. Even if it was for no other reason, I felt this entitled me to have a little fun. The night started off well enough: Girl meets boy. Girl gets dared to buy boy drink and kiss him within fifteen minutes of receiving said drink. It sounds like it would have been plain and simple, right? Wrong. I had no idea that his kiss would be the kiss to end all kisses. One taste of him, and I was lost for the first time in all my eighteen years. But I wasn’t meant to feel anything… Three years of living in Hell had taught me that. But, this man … just … awakened me. I went home that night feeling both alive and scared shitless at the same time. However, that wasn’t the worst of it. The very next day at assembly in school, we were all introduced to our new headmaster… None other than the very same man who had—just the night before—locked lips with me in the most hypnotic, take-your-breath-away kiss I had ever had. Yeah, I am seriously screwed. He’s a forbidden fruit that I long to taste again. No matter how hard I try, I can’t seem to get that kiss out of my head. So badly, I want to escape him, his presence, his … everything. It seems, however, that the universe has other ideas. HEADMASTER TEASER 3
ADD TO YOUR TO BE READ SHELF!
HEADMASTER PAPERBACK 2
EROTICA SUSPENSE AND BDSM BOOKS BY JAIMIE ROBERTS
MY VALENTINE Amazon Amazon UK
Resurgence (A Siren Novella): Alternative Ending
TAILSPIN Amazon Amazon UK 
 Step Two Close Amazon US Amazon UK 
Until I Met You Amazon US Amazon UK
A Surrogate Love Affair
 Chained Amazon US Amazon UK
LUCA You Will Be Mine Amazon US Amazon UK 
 LUCA Because You Are Mine Amazon US Amazon UK 

02712-jaimie2broberts
Jaimie Roberts was born in London, but moved to Gibraltar in 2001. She is married with two sons, and in her spare time, she writes. In June 2013, Jaimie published her first book, Take a Breath, with the second released in November 2013. With the reviews, Jaimie took time out to read and learn how to become a better writer. She gets tremendous enjoyment out of writing, and even more so from the feedback she receives.

CONNECT WITH JAIMIE
Thank you for touring with Jo&Isa♡Books Promotions
09d90-thank2byou2bblogbanner2b

Post a Comment

Instagram

© MillsyLovesBooks. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.