Monday 23 July 2018

COMING SOON ~ RECKLESS KING BY MAYA HUGHES





Title: Reckless King
Author: Maya Hughes
Genre: New Adult Romance
Release Date: August 23, 2018

Blurb

An irresistibly steamy college sports romance.

I’m Heath Taylor. Laid back. Easy going. Fastest guy on two skates and chill to a fault. Until Kara.

Three nights together and I’m done for. Her laugh, her smile, the way my hand curves around her waist. She’s the one. Not a doubt in my mind...until I walk into my last class of the semester.

Kara, the woman of my dreams, is my new instructor. My hockey season and her career prospects are on the line. One false move--if anyone finds out--we’re both sunk.

On the ice I’m a beast that can’t be stopped, but thoughts of her are throwing me off my game. My fingers itch to feel her in my arms again. But risking everything could ruin what we’ve worked so hard for.

Sometimes life has a way of changing the best laid plans. And sometimes you can’t stay away no matter the promises you make.

Life doesn’t play fair, but neither do I…


Author Bio
Maya Hughes is a Jersey girl, no not that kind! And she also thinks it’s super weird to talk about herself in third person :) I’m a romance writer who loves taking inspiration from everyday life, the music I listen to, and the people I know to create stories that sparkle and shine.
I’m the mom of three little ones, the wife to an amazing husband and also work full time. Some of my favorite things are cinnamon rolls, white wine, laughing until I can’t breathe and traveling with my family.

Author Links

Post a Comment

Instagram

© MillsyLovesBooks. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.