Tuesday 17 October 2017

Book Blast - A Woman's Touch Series by Delaney Foster




Title: A Woman’s Touch 

(Part One:A Woman's Touch Series)

Author: Delaney Foster
Genre: Contemporary/Erotic Romance


I'd been through the fire and come out a diamond. I was the owner of my destiny. Yeah that worked for about a minute. Right up until the day Nathan Alexander sent his stupid letter to my office. Then it was like someone had opened up a bag of marbles in a mine field. The life I had worked so hard to rebuild quickly started falling to pieces. Everything that meant anything to me was being snatched from my hands. Bit by bit the storm came raging. All the weakness from my past came creeping back. And any glimpse of hope I had for my future, for my son's future, was blowing away with the wind. 

That's when I decided to go to him for help. United States Senator, Nick Knight. He is completely unexpected. His mere presence commands attention. He is everything I never thought I'd have. Everything I never knew I even wanted. He calms my storm. He quiets my soul. Even without knowing my secrets, he comforts me. But he has secrets too. Demons he drinks away at night. Maybe we can save each other.


Goodreads TBR Link:


A Woman’s Touch Buy Link:

Universal Link - books2read.com/AWT








____________________________________________________________



Title: A Man’s World 
(Part One:A Woman's Touch Series)
Author: Delaney Foster
Genre: Contemporary/Erotic Romance





Is it even possible to hold two hearts in your hands and not know which one beats the perfect rhythm for yours? 

My life has been anything but simple lately. The past two months have come in like a hurricane, leaving me here: hanging on to a tree, waiting out the storm with the hope we're both still standing when it's all said and done. 
I've fallen for a heart that doesn't know mine yet. 
And I'm holding on to a heart that is slowly shattering. 
I know what I have to do. I know who I have to choose. 
The question is: Will he still want me once he knows the truth?


Goodreads TBR Link:





A Man’s World Buy Link:

Universal Link - books2read.com/AMW





_______________



Delaney Foster is a wife, mother, and lover of all things romance. She is a true Southern Belle who enjoys a good wine after a long day and Saturdays at the baseball park. In her stories you will find sexy alphas, the women who love them, and a passion worth staying up past your bedtime for. 


Amazon Author Page:  


FB Author Page:



Goodreads:

BookBub – 


Twitter:
or @msdelaneyfoster

Instagram:
or @delaney.foster

JOIN DELANEY’S READING GROUP ON FB!!!
Delaney’s Divas:




Post a Comment

Instagram

© MillsyLovesBooks. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.