Saturday 30 September 2017

Have you got your copy of Merakai by Dzintra Sullivan?


Have you got your copy of Merakai by Dzintra Sullivan?
#oneclick it here: getBook.at/Merakai

I'm Merakai. I was born on the Island of Shadows and thought I'd die here, kind of wish I had. The daughter of a naiad and a shadow walker has left me with a unique ability to use any water surface as a portal of escape. I don't trust anyone. How can I? When I know there’s a price on my head, and a rider ready to collect?
Barren, a handsome blood mage I met on the Island, well, I like him, a lot. He looks at me like I’m something special. My father stole his blood and has it hidden away, it’s his 'ace card' to save him from a death sentence. Where do the lines of family loyalty and destined love lie?
Ivan Grey, the single most despised person in recent history, is my father. I hate him. I want him dead. I want him to pay the price he’s inflicted on others.
But... he is my father.

➩  Read an #Excerpt: http://wp.me/p3cld3-7Ef
➩  Start the Series #FREE: http://smarturl.it/HWH-Bk1-Arkadia

Promotion Proudly Supported by LLEP Book Blog

Post a Comment

Instagram

© MillsyLovesBooks. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.