Saturday 29 July 2017

Sale Alert - Mr. Dark By Pavan Kaur


❤️•.¸✿¸.• ❤️ Mr. Dark By Pavan Kaur  ❤️•.¸✿¸.• ❤️

Now 99p/c for 4 days only!!!
'Dark Enticement’ 'Intense Enjoyable’ 'Unraveling with Mr. dark''Hot & Steamy’
America - iBooks romance top 100
Australia - iBooks hit the top 100
Mr. Dark - I know what they say about me, I’m demanding, but that’s only because I know what I want and I don’t play games. I don’t do girlfriends; I walk away without a second glance…until I met her. I feel myself losing control around her, will she be the one to bring me to my knees?
Ava - All I’ve ever wanted was to own a magazine. Doing this internship at Dark Media wasn’t my first choice. I do what I’m told until I meet him. He wants me, I can see it in his eyes, but he wants more than I can give. He unnerves me; he wants me to submit to him.
How can I say no to him when my heart is saying something else? What if he breaks me?
Will I be able to walk away with my heart still intact when this is all over?

Post a Comment

Instagram

© MillsyLovesBooks. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.