Friday 30 June 2017

Surprise New release - Free Read - Stolen! By The Billionaire by J.S. Scott



 ☆ 。☆。☆
★。\|/。★
★。/|\。★
    ☆ 。☆。☆
Bestselling @AuthorJSScott is delighting fans of her Billionaire Obsession Series with a #Freebie.
The Prequel to Billionaire Unveiled~Marcus #StolenByTheBillionaire is now #LIVE !!

💖SYNOPSIS
Find out what really happened to Dani during and after her kidnapping! 

Dani 
I'd never liked Marcus Colter--until he rescued me from certain death in what most people would call a suicide mission.
He'd snuck into my prison camp and stolen me away from my captors like they weren't a group of ruthless killers, getting me to a safe place when the odds weren't in favor of him coming out of the rescue in one piece. 
Now, I don't know what to make of the man who had always been a major source of irritation to me. He's arrogant. That fact has never been in question. But the way he takes care of me makes me start to believe there's much more to Marcus than just an obnoxious alpha male. He could have just walked away once his mission was complete, but he stayed with me, helped me fight my demons. Marcus listened when I needed a friend in a foreign country. 
His behavior leaves me confused. and the more I learn, the more I think I've never really known the real Marcus.
Maybe nobody does...
💖DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE COPY HERE     
Google Play http://bit.ly/2u1Iwr7


💖YOU CAN ALSO PRE-ORDER YOUR COPY OF:
Billionaire Unveiled~Marcus (Coming Out July 25th)
Pre-Order available on all these venues    
Google Play http://bit.ly/2kjUlqD
Love #Romance? One click your copy today and meet your next #BBF *Would you like to be notified of future releases and promotions?, simply text Billionaire to 80464 to receive notifications. US Residents ONLY.
*Sign up for Jan’s Newsletter and get three unpublished short stories about Simon & Kara, Sam & Maddie, and their mom Helen https://instafreebie.com/free/6Kv9s





2 comments

  1. Thank you for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome , Happy Reading, Thanks for stopping by very much appreciate you taking the time.

      Delete

Instagram

© MillsyLovesBooks. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.